RECEIVING AND INSPECTION
Receiving and Inspecting Your Delivery
We at Arkoflooring.com have carefully screened our shippers, so it is rare that you would have visible damage to your delivery. If you do, however, discover visible damage, we ask that you , please:
- NOTATE the Bill of Lading. Damages not noted at time of delivery may not be covered for refund or replacement.
- Only REFUSE material that is damaged on arrival. We recommend that you accept the intact portion of your shipment and refuse the amount that is damaged. This will help us expedite the replacement process for damaged goods
- DO NOT DISCARD the damaged material. Once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier and they have 30 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick-up or discard the material.
- NOTIFY us immediately. You have 3 business days to acknowledge a claim. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Refer to our Freight Claims Policy (below) for complete details.
Should you discover that your merchandise has been damaged after opening the packaging, do not proceed with installation. We will request digital pictures of the damaged merchandise which will be utilized to initiate a damage claim. Email us right away (within 3 business days after delivery) at email@example.com to report the damage. We'll take it from here. Refer to our Freight Claims Policy (below) for complete details.
Incorrect or Incomplete Delivery:
We are human and sometimes mistakes happen. We sincerely apologize if we ship the wrong goods. We'll resolve the discrepancy as quickly as possible. Email us right away (within 3 business days after delivery) at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the discrepancy. A member of our staff will contact you to provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Freight Claims Policy:
We're committed to providing the best possible service in the flooring industry. Although claims can be cumbersome, it is our intention to make this process as painless to you as we possibly can. If you have found damaged or defective material prior to installation, we are happy to take care of the issue. Installation is acceptance.
All claims for shortage/deduction must be made within 3 business days after receipt of goods.
Please be prepared to follow the steps below so that your claim may be processed in a timely manner:
- Provide a brief description of the issue.
- Minimum of (6) pictures clearly showing the issue.
- Reference your order number on all communications.
- Include contact information; email address and a working phone number.
- Preferred resolution; either credit or replacement.