COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL FLOORING SOLUTIONS
At Arko Flooring, we offer a wide range of commercial flooring services to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. Our team of experienced professionals can help you select the right flooring for your specific needs, and install it quickly and efficiently.
- Our skilled and qualified staff take your flooring project from start to finish.
- Precise estimating through full service installation completion.
Student Housing & Apartments
- Supply and install materials as needed as tenants turn over.
- We will help find options with less turn-around time.
- Arko works with most major manufacturers and suppliers to procure materials.
- Get the materials you want from the manufacturers you like.
- Carpet (tile & broadloom)
- vinyl (plank, tile and sheet
- Rubber (tile & roll)
- Heat Welded & Flash Coved Sheet
THE ARKO ADVANTAGE
Our knowledgeable estimators pay attention to every detail in blueprints and specs to avoid costly add on costs later in the project.
Our team communicates with the contractor to make sure materials are being used in the correct applications to avoid confusion and delays during the project.
With our large warehouse we can purchase and store project materials to be able to start when contractor is ready.
We can avoid costly manufacturer increases by purchasing and warehousing project materials until needed at jobsite.
Our experienced and knowledgeable installers will bring your project to completion accurately and on time.
We have a large variety of installation crews to be able to complete multiple projects at the same time.
High quality workmanship
"Arko Flooring has extremely knowledgeable and friendly staff. Their workmanship is high quality and they always work to meet your schedule. Highly recommend Arko Flooring for all your flooring needs." - Ahmed Ayyash, High Construction Company
"We have worked with Arko for several years and have always found them to friendly, professional and very accommodating to our specific needs. We are a healthcare organization and they work with us on the right product, timely installation (on our schedule not theirs) and reasonable pricing. Would highly recommend." - Fred Barret, The Middletown Home