Fall Color Palettes & Interior Decorating Trends
No matter your budget or personal style, you can find the perfect décor to get into the fall spirit! Check out this fall color palette.
Add Calming Greens to give you a subtle, natural tint.
The color of nature and good health, greens will be a popular choice for home décor this fall. Olive, sage, or forest are all good options for your home's interior paint job. So, browse our list to find the perfect green color for your space!
Accent your style with Burnt Oranges and Dark Reds
Keep it cozy this fall and winter with burnt orange and dark red — they’re both great colors to pair with other nature-inspired neutrals.
A Pop of Color with Soft Yellows
Soft yellow will also be making its way into homes as it combats the normal rich tones of fall by adding a splash of upbeat fun to your space.
Tie Together Your Space with Warm Neutrals and Browns
Bring out the richness of autumn through the colors you choose for your home. Whether you tie this in through a new coat of paint, a patterned accent blanket, or an all-over monochromatic look, neutrals and browns add an air of elegance to your fall décor.
How to Decorate Your Home With Autumn Colors
The sound of autumn leaves crunching beneath your feet, the smell of warm pumpkin spice, and a lush bouquet of burgundy roses—these are just a few ways to bring the beautiful fall season into your home. Homeowners looking to create a seasonal aesthetic in their décor can infuse these earthy shades with items such as rugs, table cloths, wallpapers, and more!
- Flower arrangements - Flowers always give your home a welcoming vibe. In addition, you can use a pumpkin or plastic skull for a vase.
- Accent Chairs - Consider upgrading any space with a colorful velvet or patterned accent chair.
- Window Treatments - Set the tone with warm neutrals or bright pops of color using these hot autumn colors.
- Area Rugs - Pull together your fall decor in any room with a complementary area rug.
- Linens - Bring warmth to bedrooms with festive fall linens. Also great for kids' bedrooms, guest bedrooms, and master bedrooms. In addition, linens incorporate fun patterns and colors that get the whole family in the fall mood.
- Dishware - Set your table with pumpkin centerpieces, rich red napkins, or metallic silverware to impress your guests.